Now is the time to enroll in the comprehensive health insurance program offered exclusively to C.A.R. members! These plans are only available from C.A.R.’s endorsed health insurance agent, RealCare Insurance Marketing Inc.
Under this exclusive program, eligible members, their families, and full-time W-2 employees can enroll in a variety of health plans, including Anthem Blue Cross PPO and HMO plans, Kaiser, Ameritas dental, and the VSP vision plan.
C.A.R.’s Open Enrollment period runs November 1, 2014 through December 15, 2014 for coverage starting January 1, 2015. Key features of C.A.R.’s plan offerings include:
- Kaiser Permanente: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum plans, including HSA compatible plan options.
- Anthem Blue Cross of California: PPO plans utilizing the statewide Prudent Buyer PPO network – one of the largest in the state – and NOT available with individual or Covered California health plans. HMO plans use the large California Care network. Plans offered include Bronze, Silver and Gold options, including HSA compatible plans.
- Ameritas Dental: Three PPO dental plans available, with competitive pricing and no waiting periods. Select and Choice plans include coverage with an annual $1000 orthodontic benefit.
- VSP Vision: VSP has one of the largest networks in the nation. The plan offers $0 copay for exams, and low $25 copay for frames and lenses with VSP providers every 12 months.
- MetLife Life: $25,000 or $50,000 of life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) coverage, featuring guaranteed issue coverage for new members (within 60 days of joining C.A.R.) who have not been hospitalized within 90 days of making application. Existing members may complete a medical history statement and request life coverage although coverage is not guaranteed.
Members must enroll by December 15th to have coverage effective January 1, 2015.
Restrictions apply. Please call (800) 939-8088 for more information or visit http://ift.tt/1gjBEpa.
Vía Home http://ift.tt/1xsLuSg